Turkish Airlines warns passengers about liquid.
Turkey’s national flag carrier on Friday warned passengers traveling to the U.S. not to carry previously purchased liquid duty-free products in their hand baggage.
“According to the decision of the USA’s Transportation of Security Administration (TSA), during the flights to the United States connected via Istanbul, carrying previously purchased liquid duty-free products over 100 ml as hand baggage is not permitted even if they are in sealed bags” said Turkish Airlines.
Also, U.S.-bound passengers who have purchased more than 100-mililiter liquid duty-free products should bring them in sealed bags.
Turkish Airlines founded in 1933, flies to more than 300 destinations in over 120 countries with its fleet of 335 aircraft, including passenger and cargo planes.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Turkish Airlines offers free Istanbul tour
- Best Uniform award for Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines flies more than 25,000 passengers on first day after move to IA
- Turkish Airlines And IndiGo Airlines Signs Codeshare
- TURKISH AIRLINES PASSENGER SMASHES WINDOW
- Malaysia Airlines Charges For Check-In Baggage On Cheapest Domestic Flights