Passenger dies on a SriLankan Airlines flight moving Sri Lanka from Kuwait.
A passenger died in a SriLankan Airlines flight en-route to Sri Lanka from Kuwait. Manager in Charge at the Bandaranaike International Airport said the cause of death is suspected to be a heart attack.
The deceased is a 59-year-old Sri Lankan. The remains are currently lying at the Negombo Hospital
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Flight attendant dies on Hawaiian Airlines flight
- Passenger forces a Hawaiian Airlines flight to return to Honolulu
- SriLankan Airlines: Soaring beyond blue skies
- Why a Sri Lankan Airlines A330-200 is parked with one engine missing?
- Sri Lanka slashes indebted carrier’s order for Airbus A350s
- Tourism earns record US$3.5b in 2016 for Sri Lanka