Passenger dies on a SriLankan Airlines flight moving Sri Lanka from Kuwait.
A passenger died in a SriLankan Airlines flight en-route to Sri Lanka from Kuwait. Manager in Charge at the Bandaranaike International Airport said the cause of death is suspected to be a heart attack.
The deceased is a 59-year-old Sri Lankan. The remains are currently lying at the Negombo Hospital
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Man, 52, dies on American Airlines
- SriLankan flight diverted due to heavy rain
- Flight attendant dies on Hawaiian Airlines flight
- Passenger forces a Hawaiian Airlines flight to return to Honolulu
- Saudia Airlines Cabin Crew and Pilots Caught Up in Sri Lanka Attacks
- SriLankan Airlines: Soaring beyond blue skies