NOVOAIR, one of the country’s private airlines, today completed six years of its operation with a pledge to offer better services to passengers by adding more aircrafts and destinations, reports BSS.
“Our priority is always to ensure safety, satisfactory customer service and on time performance, ” said Mofizur Rahman, managing director of the airlines that spread wings on January 9, 2013 with flights on Dhaka- Chittagong route.
On this occasion, NOVOAIR announced a 10 percent discount for frequent flyer programme-SMILES members, said a press release, adding the tickets could be purchased from any NOVOAIR counter between 9 and 31 January 2019 and the tickets will remain valid till 31 December 2019.
From 2013 to 2018, NOVOAIR operated over 47,500 flights and carried over 25 lakh passengers with 98.97 percent remarkable on time performance.
Currently, NOVOAIR operates daily flights from Dhaka to Chattogram, Cox’s Bazar, Jashore, Sylhet, Saidpur, Barishal, Rajshahi and Kolkata with six ATR 72-500 aircraft.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- “Dhaka Travel Mart-2019”- NOVOAIR announced 15% Discount all destination
- NOVOAIR increases flights in domestic route
- Novoair achieved 3 stars rating for passengers’ safety
- Novoair to launch Ctg-Kolkata flight December 14
- ”NOVOAIR has always given priority to customers’ safety”
- NOVOAIR to Launch Kolkata Flight in 1st December