Missing Malaysia Airlines plane ‘shot down’ by ‘heavy missile fire’
MH370 may have been “shot down” by “heavy missile fire”, according to fresh claims based on weather satellite footage.
Malaysia Airlines flight 370 went missing on March 8 2014 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing carrying 239 people. Carey Walker from the US believes she has uncovered evidence that the plane was actually shot out of the sky. She said the devastating attack on the plane is “unmistakable” in the images.
Ms Walker said: “I came across weather satellite footage that at first looks normal.
“The airliner was shot down immediately after signing off with Malaysian airspace.
“Extremely heavy missile fire from all sides is unmistakable in the images.
“The attack is horrendously extreme for one aeroplane.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- MH370 : New technique INVENTED to track missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Malaysia Airlines plane’s wing tip was DAMAGED and pilots ‘went to SLEEP’
- MH370: Malaysian govt ‘hid truth about SHOOTING DOWN of plane’
- Missing Malaysia Airlines plane was on AUTOPILOT when it crashed
- Eyewitness reports of missing Malaysia Airlines plane in Maldives
- MH370: Malaysia Airlines plane ‘HIJACKED’ for Chinese organs – SHOCKING claim