Man, 52, dies on American Airlines.
A passenger has died after suffering a cardiac arrest on an American Airlines flight to London.
The 52-year-old became unwell during the journey and the pilot was forced to land in Ottawa, Canada.
Paramedics tried to save the passenger but he was pronounced dead after the flight landed.
The plane was travelling to the UK from Dallas, but the man’s nationality is not yet known.
The airline said in a statement: “American Airlines flight 80, from Dallas Fort Worth to London Heathrow, diverted to Ottawa due to an ill passenger.
“The flight landed at 2:28 a.m. local time this morning, where medical personnel met the aircraft. You will need to check with medical personnel for any other details.
“Flight 80 re-fueled, and re-departed Ottawa at 4:36 a.m. local time, and is currently en route to London.”
It happened at around 2.30am local time in Ottawa (7.30am in the UK).
American Airlines is a large airline with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas.
It has a fleet size of 965 planes, which travel to more than 300 destinations across the world.
More than 126,000 people work for the company.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- American Airlines passenger pees on another passenger’s luggage mid-flight
- Flight attendant dies on Hawaiian Airlines flight
- Yet another Spirit Airlines flight turns back over awful odor
- American Airlines Crew Spills Tray Of Drinks On CEO
- American Airlines flight diverted to Chicago after bathrooms become unusable
- Passenger forces a Hawaiian Airlines flight to return to Honolulu