Malaysia Airlines reviewing RM11.5 billion 737 Max order.
MALAYSIA Airlines Bhd is reviewing its US$2.75 billion (RM11.5 billion) order for 25 Boeing 737 Max jets due to safety concerns after two fatal crashes of the plane, Bloomberg reports, citing an unnamed source.
The business portal said no planes have been delivered under 2016 deal, but MAB wants Boeing to give assurances on the plane’s safety before proceeding.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Indonesia’s Garuda Airlines Cancels 49 Boeing 737 Max 8 Order
- Indonesia Airline cancels 49 Boeing 737 Max 8 jets deal
- Malaysia Airlines plane’s wing tip was DAMAGED and pilots ‘went to SLEEP’
- American Airlines is cancelling 90 flights a day
- Saudia Airline Close To Placing Order For Airbus Aircraft
- Singapore Airlines places order for 39 aircraft with Boeing