Jet loan restructuring to be under Sashakt scheme.
Lenders of the cash strapped Jet AirwaysNSE 7.18 % will restructure loans given to the airline under the ‘Sashakt’ scheme, State Bank of IndiaNSE -3.15 % (SBI) Chairman Rajnish Kumar said on Friday.
Speaking at a concall after the third quarter earning results on Friday, Kumar said the debt recast proposal would go to the screening panel of Indian Banks’ Association (IBA).
Recently, Jet Airways has been in a tight spot financially as a rescue plan is said to be stitched between ..
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Decision on funding to Jet Airways to be on collective basis
- Jet Airways shares rise by 5.32% after Naresh Goyal’s exit
- Jet Airways missed paying $109 million loan
- Jet Airways accepts Etihad’s bailout conditions
- Jet Airways plans for rights issue to raise fund
- Jet Airways in talks for Rs 1,500 crore short-term loan