Jet Airways Grounds Four More Planes.
Jet Airways Ltd said on Tuesday it grounded four more aircraft, taking the number to 32 which is more than a fourth of its fleet, as the carrier failed to make payments to its lessors.
With debts of more than $1 billion, the carrier has defaulted on loans and has not paid pilots, leasing firms and suppliers for months.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Nearly 40% of Jet Airways’ fleet is grounded
- Jet Airways grounds seven more planes
- Jet Airways takes 2 more planes out of operations
- Some lessors prepare to end aircraft lease deals with Jet Airways
- Jet Airways says five planes grounded due to scheduled termination of engine lease
- Kuwait Airways to Seek $350 Million Loan