Ethiopia Recovers Boeing Jet’s Data and Voice Recorders.
• The newest version of Boeing’s most popular jet is under scrutiny after a deadly crash on Sunday, leading several countries and airlines around the world to ground their 737 Max 8 planes.
• Investigators have not determined the cause of the crash, but the flight data recorder and the cockpit voice recorder have both been recovered, Ethiopian Airlines said. The circumstances of the crash were similar to one in October in Indonesia that killed 189 people.
• The pilot sent out a distress call before the crash, which killed all 157 people aboard. The victims were from more than 35 countries and included at least 22 employees of United Nations-affiliated agencies.
• The questions go to the heart of Boeing’s business: The 737 Max is its best-selling model. Boeing shares fell more than 12 percent in early trading on Monday.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Boeing 737 Max crash relatives offered earth for ceremony
- France begins analysis of black boxes received from Ethiopian Airlines crash
- Investigators find 2nd piece of key evidence in crash of Boeing 737 Max 8
- More airlines around the world ground Boeing 737 Max 8
- Flight attendants urge carriers to ground Boeing 737 Max planes
- Ethiopian Airlines Crash: What We Know So Far And What Comes Next