Decision on funding to Jet Airways to be on collective basis.
State-run Punjab National BankNSE -0.47 % (PNB) Wednesday said any decision to provide emergency funds to cash-strapped Jet AirwaysNSE -1.27 % will be taken collectively by the lenders and not on a standalone basis.
The assertion comes in the backdrop of media reports that PNB had approved Rs 2,050 crore of emergency funding to Jet Airways, for which lenders are considering a resolution plan under Project Sashakt.
In a filing to exchanges, Jet Airways had earlier clarified it.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Jet Airways shares rise by 5.32% after Naresh Goyal’s exit
- Jet Airways Pilots Defer Strike Till April 15
- Jet Airways lenders look to leverage airlines 16 planes
- Jet Airways shares sink 8% amid reports of temporary shutdown
- Jet Airways – Airline’s future course likely to be decided on Monday
- Jet Airways revival hit due to Naresh Goyal’s late exit