Biman Bangladesh Airlines crash victims not in life threatening condition.
Patients from Biman Bangladesh Airlines crash have no life threatening condition now, said Dr Than Htut Oo, Medical Superintendent from Aryu International Hospital during a press conference held on May 9.
“The total number of patients is 17: four females and 13 males. We are organizing clinical management team including specialists, orthopedic specialists, surgeons, neurologists, Medical Superintendent, Deputy Medical Superintendent, Chief Medical Officer, nurses and other staffs to provide clinical standard care,” said Dr Than Htut Oo.
Patients from the airline crash arrived in Aryu International Hospital around 1:30 am on May 9 and six patients had injuries in their waists. Two patients had injuries in their heads and nine others suffered from minor injuries.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Bangladesh Biman gets new Boeing 737-800
- Details of Ethiopian Airlines planned payout to victims’ families
- Emirates diverts over 60 flights last year for medical emergencies
- Suspected plane hijacker had carried a toy pistol: Police
- Etihad Airways Medical Centre hosts aviation health conference
- MYSTERIOUS ODOR ON ALASKA AIRLINES FLIGHT CAUSES DIVERSION