US-Bangla Airline’s GM (Marketing Support and PR) Kamrul Islam confirmed the matter and said that a 76 passengers’ capacity plane took off for Jessore but having signal imbalance after 15 minutes in the sky, it made safe emergency landing around 9:30am.
Later, another plane of the same airline ferried the passengers to Jessore.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Biman plane makes emergency landing
- Singapore airlines makes emergency landing in Myanmar
- Biman flight makes emergency landing at HSIA
- US-Bangla to triple daily flights to Cox’s Bazar, Jessore
- Jet Airways flight makes emergency landing at KIA
- Southwest Airlines makes emergency landing as unusal odor engulfed aircraft