American Airlines welcomes first A321neo.
American Airlines has taken delivery of the first of 100 A321neos on order from Airbus, powered by CFM LEAP-1A engines.
The aircraft, MSN8647, departed Hamburg earlier for the trans-Atlantic ferry flight to Pittsburgh where American’s technicians will get the A321neo ready for customer flights.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- American Airlines debuts brand-new aircraft
- What Airlines Are Likely To Order The Boeing 797?
- American Airlines extends cancellation of 737 MAX 8 Flights
- American Airlines launches direct frlight to NYC’s LaGuardia airport
- American Airlines Adds More Flights to Popular Destinations
- Airbus A321neo with P&W engines receives Type Certification