Turkish Airlines halts flights to Manila for volcano.
Turkey’s national flag carrier Turkish Airlines on Jan. 12 temporarily suspended its scheduled flights to the Philippines.
In a statement, Turkish Airlines said that it canceled its scheduled flights on Sunday and Monday to Manila due to the Taal volcano eruption in the south of the Philippine’s capital.
Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila suspended all flights until further notice as ash began accumulating on ramps and runways.
The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology urged citizens that a “hazardous explosive eruption is possible within hours to days.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Turkish Airlines flies directly to Vietnam cities
- Turkish Airlines marks 25th year of Istanbul-New York flights
- Turkish Airlines, Oman Air grow codeshare
- Turkish PM says flights to Libya to resume
- Turkish Airlines And IndiGo Airlines Signs Codeshare
- Turkish Airlines prepares for relocation to new Istanbul Airport