Japan Airlines’ codeshare with Shanghai Airlines.
Japan Airlines said it would add two new routes to its international network after signing a codeshare agreement with Shanghai Airlines.
The airline will launch new routes between Osaka and Shanghai Pudong, as well as between Toyama and Shanghai Pudong. Both codeshare flights will be operated by Shanghai Airlines.
Flights are set to launch on January 17. Reservations and ticket sales began on January 9, according to JAL.
Japan Airlines flies to five destinations in China, including Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Shanghai Airlines flies to three destinations in Japan. These are Osaka, Tokyo-Haneda, and Toyama.
Shanghai Airlines, a wholly owned subsidiary of China Eastern Airlines, operates both domestic and international flights. The airline now flies to 80 cities and operates flights out of Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Qatar Airways and China Southern Airlines sign codeshare
- Hainan Airlines suspends Tel Aviv-Shanghai flights
- Chinese airlines request DCA to allow more flights
- Hainan Airlines and Iberia launch codeshare
- China Southern and Emirates Airlines Sign Codeshare Partnership
- Vistara signs codeshare pact with Singapore Airlines, SilkAir