Bangladesh Biman Performs Scintillating Aerial display at Dubai Airshow.
A recently procured Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner of Biman Bangladesh Airlines is set to perform scintillating aerial display at the Dubai airshow to be held from 17th November to 21th November, 2019.
In a bid to expand its international reach, the National Flag Carrier has signed an agreement in October 2019 with Boeing Company to procure two brand new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft, which would be delivered in December 2019. Biman already has a fleet of four 787-8 Dreamliner. Biman’s 787-9 can carry 298 passengers in a standard three-class configuration and fly up to 7,530 nautical miles while reducing fuel consumption and emissions by up to 25 percent compared to older airplanes.
These two new Dreamliner aircraft would be operated primarily to connect two European destinations namely Manchester and Heathrow from 05 January 2019. Biman aims to secure highest customer satisfaction and comfort to increase its market share in a competitive aviation industry.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Biman yet to okay engine model for Boeing 787
- Biman Bangladesh Could Take 787s Originally Intended For Vistara Airlines
- Biman to get US$ 45.50m in loan from Canada soon
- Bangladesh Biman gets new Boeing 737-800
- Bangladesh Biman’s Dhaka-Madina flight begins Oct 28
- Bangladesh- Biman to resume direct flights on Dhaka-Manchester route