SHOULD AIRLINES OFFER BUSINESS CLASS ON SHORT-HAUL FLIGHTS?
journeys of less than five hours.
“These passengers account for twice the carbon footprint of an economy passenger,” said Varadi.
“The industry is guilty of preserving an inefficient and archaic model,” he added.
Wizz doesn’t offer business class, and has committed to expand its fleet with more fuel-efficient aircraft and operate them “with high seat count and high load factors”.
So is it time to call time on business class on short-haul routes? Is there still demand for business cabins when flying just a few hours? Or has the low-cost revolution made it obsolete?
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Etihad to offer wireless streaming
- Asiana to add luxury image with new fleet, refurbishment: CEO
- BHUTAN AIRLINES A319 KATHMANDU TO PARO, BHUTAN
- Britain’s best and WORST airlines for short haul flights
- United Airlines to Launch Direct Cape Town To Newark Flights
- Brussels Airlines’ First A330 With New Business Class & Premium Economy