Up until now the airline has operated across long-haul routes, but come the summer it will be opening a base in Vienna, with flights set to take off on Tuesday 17th July just in time for the holidays.
LEVEL will offer four Airbus A321 flying from Vienna to 14 European destinations including Palma, Majorca and London Gatwick.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Europe Is Getting a ‘New’ Budget Airline
- British Airways to spend £4.5b on product upgrades thru 2021
- IAG has no plans to use Gatwick slots for LEVEL
- Cheap flights: easyJet named the UK’s best value short haul airline
- British Airways is to stop serving complimentary food to guests on short-haul flights
- Airline offers cheap flights