Japan Airlines Begins Selling Flight Tickets of Bengaluru.
The Japan Airlines (JAL) flights announced way back at the beginning of the year from Tokyo to Bengaluru, India, have finally gone on sale. The flights, for Tokyo’s Olympics next year, will be running during the 2020 summer months.
What are the details?
As laid out by Live From A Lounge, JAL has put on sale the new route from Tokyo Narita to Bengaluru. This route, approx 9 hours and 20 minutes, will take passengers over China and the Himalayas to arrive in the Indian city. This will be the first direct flight from Tokyo to this city.
“Bengaluru is located in the Deccan Plateau in the southern part of India and has the third largest population in the country, after Delhi and Mumbai. Compared to other cities in India, the climate is calm and cool as the city is conveniently located on a plateau. The IT industry is thriving in Bengaluru and is known as the Silicon Valley of India, where global corporations focusing in telecommunications, biotechnology, and automobiles are strategically based in this unique city.” – JAL Statement.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Daily Vistara flights soon to Japan as airline inks pact with Japan Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines proposal for more flights to Tokyo Haneda
- Japan Airlines Is Giving Away 50,000 Free Tickets
- United Airlines Announces New Flights to Tokyo
- Check average airline ticket prices for Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Jet Airways to increase its daily flights to 650