BA Becomes First International Airline At Beijing Daxing.
On Sunday, October 27 2019, British Airways made its first flight into Beijing Daxing International Airport. The airline has become the first international airline to do so since the new, state-of-the-art airport was officially opened last month.
On Sunday, October 27 2019, British Airways made its first flight into Beijing Daxing International Airport.
China’s newest airport – one of the most technologically advanced in the world – will welcome a daily service from British Airways operating between Heathrow and Beijing Daxing. Offering advanced facial recognition, smart robotics and ultra-fast 5G mobile services, the hi-tech airport is expected to eventually become one of the world’s busiest.
In a recent press release from British Airways, Noella Ferns, the airline’s Executive Vice President, revealed that this new service will play an important part in British Airways’ strategy “to increase travel between China, the UK and beyond”. Beijing Daxing International Airport is also representative of China’s wider commitment to becoming a key player in international air travel.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- British , China Southern announce partnership
- Beijing Capital Airlines to launch Beijing-Xian-Lisbon flight
- Qatar Airways takes 5 per cent stake in China Southern Airlines
- British Airways resuming flight operations to Pakistan
- Qatar Airways and China Southern Airlines sign codeshare
- Beijing remains Asia’s busiest airport