PIA boosts flights to Saudi Arabia.
Pakistan International Airlines will add an additional seven flights from Pakistan to Jeddah, bringing the total to 42 each week, according to local media reports.
According to the Pakistan-based ‘The Nation’newspaper, PIA will begin two weekly flights between the city of Quetta and Jeddah, in addition to two flights per week from Multan to both Riyadh and Dubai.
In total, PIA will opera an additional 13 flights on new international routes this month, including two from Karachi to Toronto – bringing the total number of flights to Canada to five – as well as newly resumed flights from Islamabad to Kuala Lumpur.
In the near future, the airline is also hoping to increase the number of flights to Birmingham in the UK and to launch direct flights to the United States.
Since the beginning of the year, PIA has launched a number of new flights to the Gulf, including new bi-weekly flights between Peshawar and Al Ain and two new three-times-a-week flights between Lahore and Islamabad and Muscat.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Operation For Kuala Lumpur From Oct 14
- Emirates and Etihad resume flights to Pakistan
- Pakistan International Airlines commences twice weekly flights from Salalah
- Vietnam Airlines to add more flights in mid-August
- Pakistan International Airlines operates 46 flights without passengers
- AirAsia increases flight frequency from KL to Indonesia