Alaska Airlines suspends flights.
Alaska Airlines has suspended standard operations between Anchorage and Unalaska at least through Monday, according to a press release from the city of Unalaska.
Tentative plans are for the airline to resume service as early as Tuesday, but passengers should contact Alaska Airlines at 1-800-252-7522 about their travel plans.
The city says investigators arrived Saturday to continue looking into Thursday evening’s crash. A PenAir plane carrying 42 people crashed on the runway at the Unalaska-Dutch Harbor airport. David Allan Oltman of Washington died of injuries he sustained.
Ballyhoo Road will be closed and delayed intermittently while the wreckage is cleared. People are asked to be alert, use extreme caution and expect delays.
Marjie Veeder with the city of Unalaska says the airport will stay closed until all the wreckage is cleared.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Alaska Airlines flight carrying 42 people overshoots runway
- Alaska Airlines planning to hire 3,000 workers
- Alaska Airlines accused of abandoning 13-year-old
- Alaska Airlines First Class – Airbus A320
- United Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing
- 84 flight cancellations and delays at Denver Airport due to storm