Delta Airlines flight delayed in Atlanta after woman got onboard without a ticket or ID and refused to give up her seat
TSA and the FBI are working with Delta Airlines as they investigate the Saturday incident, wherein the woman got inside the airport and and plane without valid documentation
An apparent stowaway in a Delta flight in Orlando had to be removed by authorities after she boarded the plane without showing a valid ticket or ID and refused to give up her seat when the assigned passenger turned up. A legitimate passenger on the plane, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the unidentified woman created a ruckus when asked by flight crew to give up her seat to its rightful purchaser on Flight 1516 headed for Atlanta, Fox News reports.
According to the report, the flight was due to take off from Orlando Internationa Airport on Saturday when the commotion resulted in a major delay. Authorities reported how it took almost 45 minutes to get the said woman to exit the aircraft.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Spirit Airlines passenger vomits on woman’s hair on flight
- Airline Passenger Strips Naked Mid-Air
- Woman smashes man with laptop during violent argument on aeroplane
- Delta airlines flight makes emergency landing after broken plane part
- Laser strike pointed at Delta Airlines flight near Charlotte airport
- Bomb threat on Singapore Airlines flight