United Adds 3 New Flights To Washington.
United Airlines is adding three new routes to the nation’s capital as the carrier looks to grow its mid-Atlantic hub at Washington’s Dulles Airport.
United will start flights between Dulles and Akron/Canton in Ohio, Philadelphia and West Palm Beach airports.
The new routes will begin next year.
United will offer one daily round-trip flight between Dulles and West Palm Beach starting February 13; on May 8, United will start three daily flights between Dulles and Akron-Canton and four daily flights between Dulles and Philadelphia.
Regional jets will be used to operate the routes, including 70-seat Bombardiers for West Palm Beach and 50-seaters for the relatively short flights from Washington to Akron/Canton and Philadelphia.
According to The Points Guy, United has been building up its offerings at Dulles for a while. Earlier this year, the carrier added service from Washington to Asheville, North Carolina; Elmira, New York; Hilton Head, South Carolina; Lexington, Kentucky; and Manchester, New Hampshire.
Later this month, service to Florida cities Fort Myers and Sarasota will begin.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- United Airlines Adds Service to Tokyo
- United Airlines Announces International Summer Schedule
- United Airlines Announces New Flights to Tokyo
- Flight cancellations at 1,300 (and counting) from new storm
- United Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Diversion
- A United Airlines flight was diverted after a strong odor