Pakistan International Airlines Flight Operation For Kuala Lumpur From Oct 14.
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), the national flag-carrier, would start its direct flight operation between Islamabad and Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia) from October 14.
“The PIA is going to operate weekly two direct flights between Islamabad and Kuala Lumpur to facilitate the tourists intending to visit Malaysia and Pakistan. It will also restart flights on profitable routes,” a PIAofficial told APP Thursday.
He said the national flag-carrier intended to add new profitable destinations in its operations following addition of new airplanes in the fleet.
To a question he said that PIA was also planning to start direct flights for New York, adding “the plan is under consideration, but launching of direct flight operation has not yet been finalized.” In October 2017, PIA had closed flights to New York via Manchester.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- PIA boosts flights to Saudi Arabia
- Pakistan International Airlines commences twice weekly flights from Salalah
- British Airways resuming flight operations to Pakistan
- Int’l flight operation from Osmani Airport begins next month
- US-Bangla Airline will start flights to Kuala Lumpur, Singapore March 1 and 9
- AirAsia increases flight frequency from KL to Indonesia