United Airlines announces $20M plan to expand flight attendant training.
United Airlines announced its plans to expand its employee training facility.
The carrier said the state-of-the-art upgrades will be used for training flight attendants across the country.
The airline plans to spend $20 million, which will add approximately 50,000 square feet to its existing training facility.
The upgrades include adding aquatic facilities to help with water rescue training.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Embraer-CAE Training Services to launch Phenom 100 and 300 jet training in Amsterdam
- EgyptAir Training Center collaborates with Togo airlines
- ZITA Aviation Training adds new Part-147 type training course for Airbus A330 engineers
- Tunis calling for training managers to plan future
- Boeing receives contract from the UAE to provide C-17 Globemaster III support and training
- Bangkok Airways raises the standards of pilot training