China regional airlines to launch flights to Vietnam.
A regional airline company in southwest China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region will launch two direct flights in October to add to the air service frequency between China and Vietnam.
The Guangxi Beibu Gulf Airlines (GX Airlines) will launch a direct flight with an E190 aircraft for four round trips a week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday between Guangxi’s capital of Nanning and Hanoi in Vietnam from Oct. 16.
Also from Oct. 16, it will operate a direct flight linking the city of Luoyang in central China’s Henan Province and Hanoi with four round trips a week.
Nanning is the permanent venue of the yearly China-ASEAN Expo.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Vietnam Airlines gets US air permit
- Turkish Airlines flies directly to Vietnam cities
- Vietnam Airlines to add more flights in mid-August
- Vietnam Airlines to run 14 additional flights to Hanoi
- ‘Bikini airline’ Vietjet to start India-Vietnam flights from December
- Ethiopian Airlines to double flights to Guangzhou