Smoke-filled Hawaiian Airlines flight makes emergency landing.
Smoke-filled Hawaiian Airlines flight makes emergency landing, several hospitalized
Hawaiian Airlines said the smoke was due to a failed seal in the left engine that caused “oil to leak onto hot parts of the plane’s engine and air conditioning pressurization system.
Several people, including two children, were hospitalized Friday after a Hawaiian Airlines flight bound for Honolulu was forced to make an emergency landing when the cabin filled with smoke, an airline spokesman said.
Smoke began filling the cabin and cargo hold about 20 minutes before flight HA47 from Oakland, California landed in Honolulu, spokesman Jon Snook said at a news conference Friday.
Snook said there was “no visible evidence of fire” on the aircraft.
A video taken on board the flight shows frightened passengers covering their mouths with clothing as a crew member makes an announcement.
The flight landed just before 11:40 a.m. local time and crew immediately deployed all eight emergency slides so passengers could quickly evacuate.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- HAWAIIAN AIRLINES EVACUATED AFTER SMOKE FILLS CABIN
- American Airlines flight makes emergency landing at RDU
- Delta airlines flight makes emergency landing after broken plane part
- Delta Airlines flight makes emergency landing
- UNITED AIRLINES PLANE MAKES EMERGENCY LANDING
- Biman flight makes emergency landing