An airline spokesperson tells us the pressurization indicator light turned on so the flight landed at Indianapolis International as a precaution, but the flight never actually lost pressure. An airport spokesperson confirms the plane landed safely.
Southwest moved the passengers to another plane and they’re expected to land in Philadelphia about 4.5 hours behind schedule. The original plane will undergo a maintenance review.
On April 17, a mid-air engine explosion aboard a Southwest Airlines 737 led to the death of a passenger who was partially sucked out of the plane. Two weeks later, a window cracked mid-flight aboard a Southwest Airline plane May 2, forcing the jet to land in Cleveland.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Southwest Airlines has another frightening incident
- Passenger files lawsuit against Southwest Airlines
- Southwest Airlines plane struck by truck
- Trump Praises Southwest Airlines Crew
- in Texas Southwest Airlines jet engine ‘explosion’: woman killed
- Southwest Airlines makes emergency landing as unusal odor engulfed aircraft