Hawaiian Airlines To Launch New Las Vegas Service.
Hawaiian Airlines has issued a press release announcing a new route between Las Vegas and the Hawaiian island of Maui. The route will utilize the carrier’s newest narrowbody acquisition, the Airbus A321neo, and operate at a frequency of four times per week.
Starting just in time for the Christmas holidays on December 15th, the flight will go from Maui’s Kahului Airport (OGG) to Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport (LAS).
Included in the press release, the president and CEO of Hawaiian Airlines, Peter Ingram said the following:
“Hawaiian has been carrying local residents to and from Las Vegas, and welcoming our Nevada visitors to Hawai‘i for over 30 years…We’re thrilled to once again offer the convenience of nonstop flights between the Valley Isle and the ninth island.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Hawaiian Airlines Launches Kahului to Sacramento Flights
- Hawaiian Airlines flies into history
- Hawaiian Airlines launch flights from Honolulu to Boston
- Passenger forces a Hawaiian Airlines flight to return to Honolulu
- Hawaiian Airlines proposal for more flights to Tokyo Haneda
- Hawaiian Airlines flight turns back 3 times before it’s cancelled