American Airlines unveils new routes.
American Airlines has announced five new international routes from its hubs in Chicago, Philadelphia and Dallas-Fort Worth.
Starting on June 4, 2020, the carrier will commence seasonal flights between Philadelphia and Casablanca in Morocco. The three times weekly route to Royal Air Maroc’s hub will be American’s first route to Africa. The Casablanca-based Royal Air Maroc is set to join the Oneworld airline alliance in 2020. American Airlines will deploy Boeing 757-200 aircraft on the new route.
In addition to the new route from Philadelphia, American Airlines announced three new services from Chicago O’Hare International Airport to Eastern Europe. Starting in May 2020, American will offer flights to Prague, Krakow and Budapest. All three routes will be operated by Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner aircraft.
Furthermore, the Fort Worth-based airline will relaunch its service from Dallas to Tel Aviv in September 2020. The year-round route will be operated three times per week by Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner jets.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- American Airlines to launch first African flight
- American Airlines to add new services to Mexico
- American Airlines Announces Flights to New Zealand
- American Airlines Adds More Flights to Popular Destinations
- American Airlines Expands South Pacific Offerings with Dallas to Auckland
- American Airlines Extends 737 MAX Cancelations