Libyan Airlines flight survives missile attack.
Mitiga Airport authority confirmed Wednesday that a Libyan Airlines flight has survived a missile attack on the airport.
The plane was coming from Ghat airport, according to the airport’s management on Facebook.
Air traffic was suspended immediately at the airport before being resumed hours later.
The Special Deterrent Force (SDF) responsible for securing the airport had indicated on numerous occasions that Haftar’s militias are the ones responsible for the frequent targeting of Mitiga International Airport.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Missing Malaysia Airlines plane ‘shot down’ by ‘heavy missile fire’
- Laser strike pointed at Delta Airlines flight near Charlotte airport
- American Airlines launches direct frlight to NYC’s LaGuardia airport
- United Airlines pilots accused of intoxication before flight
- Pilot aborts landing as goat escapes into runway
- A United Airlines flight was diverted after a strong odor