The airline had yesterday announced the commencement of its operations under the government’s regional connectivity scheme, Udan, from June 14 onwards, with the first flight to be operated on the Lucknow-Allahabad-Patna sector.
Jet Airways had bagged four routes in the second round of bidding in January, in which a total of 325 routes were awarded to various operators.
Besides Lucknow-Allahabad-Patna, the airline will also fly on the New Delhi-Nashik, Nagpur-Allahabad-Indore and Lucknow-Bareilly-Delhi routes.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- IndiGo, Jet Airways, Zoom Air apply for UDAN flights
- Jet Airways in expansion spree, adds 96 new weekly flights
- Jet Airways to increase its daily flights to 650
- Jet Airways to consider 2nd round of India’s RCS scheme
- Jet Airways cut economy fares by 20% on select routes
- Jet Airways’ flight to Lucknow gets grounded at Jaipur