United Airlines pilots accused of intoxication before flight.
A pair of United Airlines pilots is accused of being under the influence of alcohol before their scheduled flight to Newark Liberty International Airport from Scotland.
UA Flight 162 was supposed to leave Glasgow Airport Saturday at 9 a.m., but was canceled.
According to police, one pilot is 61 years old and the other is 45 years old.
In a statement, the airlines told News 12 New Jerseythe pilots were immediately removed from service and customers were given hotel and meal vouchers, as well as rebooked on flights.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- United Airlines pilot charged after failing alcohol test
- American Airlines flight canceled after pilot arrested
- Emirates pilot grounded after refusing alcohol test
- A United Airlines flight was diverted after a strong odor
- MYSTERIOUS ODOR ON ALASKA AIRLINES FLIGHT CAUSES DIVERSION
- United Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Diversion