Vistara signs codeshare pact with Singapore Airlines, SilkAir.
Full service carrier Vistara on Monday announced signing of a codeshare partnership with Singapore Airlines (SIA) and its regional arm SilkAir for international flights ahead of the launch of services on the overseas routes.
The domestic private carrier, which is 51 per cent owned by Tata Sons along with 49 per cent stake of SIA, already has a similar arrangement with the two carriers for domestic flights.
Vistara, which commenced its air services on domestic routes in January 2015, is all set to launch its international operations with the maiden flight to Singapore from New Delhi on August 6.
“Singapore Airlines (SIA) and regional subsidiary SilkAir have signed an agreement with Vistara to expand codesharing to international routes, Vistara said in a release.
The codeshare agreement, which is subject to regulatory approvals, will be implemented over a period of time, the airline said.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Daily Vistara flights soon to Japan as airline inks pact with Japan Airlines
- Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines sign code-share
- Vistara Airlines may advance overseas sojourns
- Singapore Airlines to add third daily service to Osaka
- Turkish Airlines, Oman Air grow codeshare
- Turkish Airlines And IndiGo Airlines Signs Codeshare