New Zealand General Manager Simon Turcotte says it shows the airline’s commitment to Christchurch.
He says this year marks the 32nd that Singapore Airlines has been flying to the city.
Singapore Airlines will become the only long haul carrier offering Premium Economy daily out of Christchurch, on a year-round basis.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Singapore Airlines connects Wellington to the world
- Singapore Airlines to start first A350 flights from Manchester
- Philippine Airlines Launching A350 Flights to JFK
- Singapore Airlines to Launch World’s Longest Flights
- Singapore Airlines Launched The World’s Longest Non-Stop Flight Today
- Singapore Airlines’ long-haul budget arm Scoots into India