US airlines push back Boeing Max return date.
It has been almost four months since the aircraft model was grounded by regulators, following two fatal crashes – a Lion Air and an Ethiopian Airlines flight.
Two of the model’s main US operators – Southwest Airlines and American Airlines – have now followed United Airlines in taking the Max out of their schedules until November, the Guardian reports.
Ryanair has also announced it will have to curb expansion plans reliant on its 737 Max orders, including curbing or closing some airport bases.
The airline’s chief executive Michael O’Leary said last week he remained committed to the aircraft. “We’ve described them as gamechangers – and they remain gamechangers,” he said.
Ryanair is now expecting the first of its 737 Maxs early next year.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Max 737: airlines delay plane’s return until November
- United Airlines pushes 737 Max return into 2020
- American Airlines cancels Boeing 737 Max flights
- Buy Boeing shares because the 737 Max is ‘too big to fail
- What do Boeing 737 Max crashes mean for plane firm?
- UNITED AIRLINES WILL CANCEL MORE 737 MAX FLIGHTS