NOVOAIR hiring Aircraft Mechanic/Technician:
- The prospective Mechanics/Technicians will be working under strict compliance of the company Manual and CAAB regulations. They will be responsible to the Maintenance Manager through respective Shift In-charges/Section Managers/Line Engineers. Selected candidates are expected to go through extensive training processes during the probation period. On confirmation of employment/job, they will be placed in different Shifts/Sections at Dhaka and Outstations.
- Job responsibilities for the position shall include, but not limited to the followings:
- Work in Line and Base Maintenance
- Provide Technical Assistance to Type Rated Engineers/AMEs in maintenance work
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance
- Work in shifts of 8 hrs per day in three shifts
- Should have a Diploma in Aerospace/ Avionics Engineering from any recognized Institute.
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Aircraft Maintenance, Airlines
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 1 (One) year for Mechanics and 5 (Five) years for Technicians
- Should have practical working experience in Airlines Industry.
- Candidate must possess a natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- Candidates must be willing to learn continuously.
- Should have good computer skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Career progression opportunities as per industry practice.
- Other Financial & Non-Financial Benefits as per company policy.