Beijing Capital Airlines to launch Beijing-Xian-Lisbon flight
Beijing Capital Airlines will add a direct Beijing-Xian-Lisbon service from August 30 this year.
The Beijing-based carrier will fly three times weekly on this route. The outbound flight is an early morning flight scheduled to leave Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) at 0630 and arrive at Lisbon International Airport (LIS) between 1910 and 2005 (depending on the day) on the same day every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- BA Becomes First International Airline At Beijing Daxing
- China Southern Airlines flight forced to make emergency landing due to hail
- Beijing remains Asia’s busiest airport
- Hainan Airlines suspends Tel Aviv-Shanghai flights
- Siberia Airlines to start flights to Taiwan route
- Malaysia Airlines plane’s wing tip was DAMAGED and pilots ‘went to SLEEP’