A Singapore Airlines plane from Dhaka with around 190 passengers has made an emergency landing in Myanmar due to ‘technical glitch’.
The flight SQ449 started from Dhaka’s Shahjalal International Airport around 1pm on Wednesday.
One and a half hour to the flight, the aircraft ‘had to make the emergency landing’ at Mandalay International Airport in Myanmar ‘due to the technical glitch’, a Singapore Airlines official at Shahjalal Airport told to an online newsportal.
One of the passengers of the flight told to an online newsportal that it delayed to start for at least one and a half hours and they had to wait further in Myanmar.
The passenger also said there were at least 190 people on board the plane.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Biman flight makes emergency landing at HSIA
- Southwest Airlines makes emergency landing as unusal odor engulfed aircraft
- Air India grounds flight after detecting punctured tyre
- Etihad flight from Abu Dhabi to Sydney makes emergency landing
- Delhi-bound Air India plane makes emergency landing in Varanasi
- IFALPA lauds professionalism of Biman pilot