DTW crews are continuing to clear snow from the airfield this morning. As the snow continues to fall, please check with your airline before heading to the airport today.
As of 7:30 a.m., Friday, Feb. 9, 117 departures out of Detroit have been canceled due to the hazardous weather affecting the Midwest, according to FlightStats.com.
The airport has been working for the last several hours to clear the runways of accumulated snowfall that is affecting flights.
Airport personnel urges passengers to check the status of their flight prior to arriving at the airport.
The National Weather Service issued a winter storm warning for southern Michigan, calling for upwards of 10 inches of snow by Friday evening.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Delta Air Lines cancels flights due to winter storm
- Hundreds of American Airlines Flights Canceled
- Emirates expects busy travel period over the long National Day weekend
- Mumbai airport delayed flights
- Drunk American Airlines co-pilot thrown of the plane in handcuff
- Emirates anticipates peak travel towards the end of the year