KA flight 283 will be arriving Dhaka at 23:50 in the evening and KA flight 284 will depart at 01:20 in the morning.
Also KA flight 285 will be arriving at 07:55 in morning and KA flight 286 will depart at 09:15 in the morning.
Kuwait Airways is also requesting all of their valued passengers to report at airport counter minimum three and half hours before the flight time, added the statement.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Kuwait Airways to add more flights on Dhaka route
- Jet Airways’ flight to Lucknow gets grounded at Jaipur
- Ctg passengers suffer as Biman flight fails to land due to dense fog
- India-Dubai air operations to return to normal from tomorrow
- Biman flight disruption to continue through March
- NOVOAIR will fly daily to Rajshahi from April