Gulfstream Aerospace has said its all-new family of business jets, the Gulfstream G500 and G600, continue to make solid progress toward anticipated U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) type certification this year.
The G500 is entering the final stage of its flight test and certification programme, while the G600 recently completed company field performance testing.
“Both programmes remain on track and are methodically moving toward their respective type certifications,” said Mark Burns, president, Gulfstream. “The five aircraft in each programme continue to exceed our expectations. Given the recent announcement about our range increases, this is pretty remarkable, even for Gulfstream.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Gulfstream G500 on schedule for certification
- Gulfstream exceeds G500 and G600 planned performance
- End of an era for Gulfstream
- Gulfstream G600 takes flight ahead of schedule
- Gulfstream Aerospace marks five-year anniversary of G650 Type Certification
- Global 7000 aircraft programme surpasses 500 flight test hours