The disruptive vertical take-off and landing business jet is a product of SAMAD Aerospace, which is a UK-based technology start-up with the dream to revolutionise the way humans and goods fly around the world.
To achieve that, a group of experts in their respective fields – be it Aerodynamics, Aircraft Design and Propulsion systems – worked together and developed a range of products that will redefine air travelling experience.
The company said: “Imagine a transportation which is safer than a car, completely flexible, as eco-friendly as an electric vehicle, less time consuming than any plane or train and as luxurious as a private jet. This is the unique combination of features that will be offered by e-Starling and Starling-Jet in a door-to-door human air transportation, while UAV Starling will transport goods at an unprecedented pace; thus, completely changing perspectives about air travels. The Starling fleet are designed to give back their user’s most valuable asset – time – hence allowing them to achieve more than they would have ever dreamt of.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Airbus ‘powers on’ Iron Bird
- Airbus, Rolls-Royce and Siemens to develop hybrid-electric aircraft power
- Singapore Airlines Launched The World’s Longest Non-Stop Flight Today
- Honeywell self-diagnosing sensors improve aircraft performance and safety
- Empire Aviation Group inducts Bombardier Global Express XRS to its fleet
- Boeing and Adient launch new company to design and build aircraft seats