Ethiopian Aviation Holding Group has announced that its Ethiopian Cargo and Logistics Services unit has committed to lease two B737-800(SF)s from GECAS. The aircraft, which will undergo conversion with Aeronautical Engineers, Inc. (AEI), will deliver in June 2018 and January 2019 respectively.
Ethiopian’s last B737 freighter, B737-400(F) ET-AQV (msn 28493), was written off in January 2015 following a landing incident at Accra, Ghana.
Ethiopian Cargo currently operates a fleet of six B777-Fs and five B757-200(PF)s on flights to 39 destinations in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, the Americas, and Europe. It also has orders with Boeing (BOE, Chicago O’Hare) for four more B777(F)s.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Ethiopian Airlines to add maiden B737 MAX 8 in late 2Q18
- Bahar Dar, Ethiopia sees maiden inc’l cargo flights
- Ethiopian Airlines starts thrice weekly service to Bahrain
- Ethiopian nears decision on regional jets
- Czechia’s Travel Service adds maiden B737 MAX 8
- Guinea Airlines chooses Ethiopian as technical partner