Jambojet (JM, Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta) has announced it has transitioned to an all-turboprop fleet of four Dash 8-400s as it prepares for the launch of its maiden international destination – Entebbe/Kampala, Uganda.
The low-fare airline said in a statement its only B737-300, 5Y-KQA (msn 28746), was returned to Kenya Airways (KQ, Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta) “barely a week ago”.
To make up for the reduction in capacity, Jambojet has increased the utilization of its Bombardier props upping frequencies between Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta and Mombasa from 22x weekly to 39x weekly and between Nairobi and Kisumu from 14x weekly, to 20x weekly. Service to Ukunda has also been increased to 62x weekly.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Kenya’s Astral Aviation switches B747 freighter provider
- Kenya to bar Emirates’ third daily Nairobi flight in 3Q17
- Ethiopian Airlines to start Ivory Coast longhaul ops in 2Q18
- Oman Air adds new route to Nairobi
- Abu Dhabi Aviation leases Q400 to Jambojet
- Kenyan CAA warns local carriers to adhere to AOC opspecs