Both Dubai-based airlines currently offer customers a breadth of travel options across their complementary networks, with codeshares to 81 destinations and more to follow.
The partnership initially began with codeshare flights to 29 cities, and this has quickly expanded to meet demand as customers realise the benefits of increased flight frequencies, expanded access to global destinations on a single ticket, the convenience of checking in their baggage through to the final destination, smooth transfers during transit in Dubai, and more.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Flydubai to launch services to Krakow and Catania
- Emirates to Launch Third Daily Flight to Cape Town, South Africa
- Emirates and Malaysia Airlines announce codeshare enhancements
- Emirates and Flydubai expand partnership
- Etihad Airways, Avianca Brasil in codeshare partnership
- Jet Airways expands codeshare pact with Kenya Airways