Wideroe (WF, Bodø) has announced it will launch its first services into major airports outside Scandinavia, connecting Bergen to Munich and Hamburg Helmut Schmidt, as well as Kristiansand to London Stansted.
Flights to Munich and Hamburg will also become the first Wideroe services to continental Europe beyond Denmark.
The Norwegian regional specialist will operate each of the routes 3x weekly, starting in summer 2018. Flights to Munich and Hamburg out of Bergen will be operated with the new EMB-190 E2s. Wideroe is the launch customer for the type and will launch the aircraft on commercial services in April 2018. Two out of the three EMB-190 E2s, which will be delivered in 2018, will be based in Bergen, while the third one will be positioned at Oslo Torp.
The carrier has also announced it will launch two new Scandinavian services out of Bergen: to Billund (3x weekly) and Gothenburg Landvetter (2x weekly).
The 4x weekly route from Kristiansand to London Stansted will be the first Wideroe service to the British capital. Currently, the airline operates to Aberdeen Dyce from Bergen and Stavanger.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Norwegian to expand European TATL connectivity in 3Q18
- Wizz Air to open a base at Vienna in late 2Q18
- Icelandair outlines provisional B737 MAX network plans
- Primera Air adds Spanish routes from Birmingham and Stansted
- Stansted to get first Middle Eastern service with Emirates
- Wizz Air to launch first non-Eastern Euro routes from Luton