LATAM Airlines Chile (LA, Santiago de Chile Int’l) has taken delivery of its first A320neo. According to Skyliner Aviation, CC-BHB (msn 7864) was positioned from Toulouse Blagnac to Santiago de Chile Int’l via each of Las Palmas and Recife over December 1 and 2. The aircraft is leased from Avolon.
According to its latest 3Q17 financial filings, LATAM Airlines Group has further revised its Airbus order book and is now expecting a total of four A320neo this year of which two have already been delivered to its LATAM Airlines Brasil unit. The delivery of one additional A320neo was deferred from this year to next year as part of capital discipline measures implemented for 2018.
Overall, LATAM Airlines Group expects to operate ten A320neo by YE2018, and fourteen by YE2019. Its first pair of A321neo is still due in 2018 to be followed by three more in 2019.
In the same filing, LATAM also confirmed it will convert a B767-300 into a freighter. Also, two B777-Fs that were previously scheduled to leave the fleet during 2017, have been retained through 2018.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Qatar Airways buys 10% stake in LATAM Airlines
- Indigo Partners inks MOU for 430 A320neo Family jets
- LATAM – American Airlines tie-up gets nod from Brazil
- News Colombia’s Avianca adds maiden pair of A320neo
- Indigo Partners signs MoU for 430 Airbus A320neo Family aircraft
- Emirates executive Gurney named oneworld CEO