The exhibition, running in parallel with Abu Dhabi Air Expo 2018, features a dedicated exhibition area, which allows helicopter exhibitors to stand out from the rest; it also features a full range of helicopters on static display as well as associated conferences.
Organisers 4M Events said: “The helicopter market within the Middle East is an ever growing market due to expansion in the industry. Abu Dhabi is leading in this market, with major offshore oil transportation being provided by operators such as Falcon Aviation Services and Abu Dhabi Aviation.”
Other helicopter activity within the region includes VIP charters, corporate charters, offshore support, sighting seeing tourism, aerial photography, heavylift services, search and rescue and police and ambulance surveillance and rescue, all of which will feature at the Abu Dhabi Heli Expo.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- World’s first oil & gas AW169 unveiled in Abu Dhabi
- Falcon’s AW169 in global offshore debut
- ADA takes full control of former JV
- Falcon Aviation achieves GCAA approval for line maintenance support at Dubai South
- British defence boss named as new Group CEO of Etihad
- NATS settles down in Abu Dhabi Airport free zone